You’ve heard us talk about Huddle before, here and here, but in this blog post I’m going to share with you how the marketing team here at InterCall uses it. That’s right—not only do we offer Huddle, we also use it ourselves on a daily basis.
So what is it? Huddle combines the benefits of social networking with the efficiency of project management and document sharing, all provided as a service (or ‘in the cloud’). Integrated with InterCall conferencing solutions, it helps deliver a better overall meeting experience.
You can schedule phone and web meetings from within the Huddle interface, as well as share dial-in details, documents and meeting minutes. But that’s not all. Huddle also gives you a wide range of collaboration tools including online discussions, whiteboards, task calendars and document version management.
Here are some of the ways that we use Huddle:
• Collaborate with our marketing team members more efficiently thanks to version control
• Share information with vendors and partners outside our organization in a secure format
• Post completed and approved materials for marketing teams in other regions to access
• Work with product management on pricing and packaging documentation
• Submit items for approval to our legal team
The best part about Huddle is that it comes free with every Reservationless-Plus® account—no download or install required. What are you waiting for? If you are an InterCall customer, sign up for your Huddle account today!
If you want to learn more about Huddle, be sure to register for “The Future of Collaboration,” a virtual event occurring December 17 at 12 PM Eastern. The first 50 registrants get a $5 Starbucks gift card. See you there!