Increase Customer Engagement, Lead Generation and Sales Pipeline
Improve Your Marketing Results
Reach target audiences more effectively and with greater ROI with award-winning InterCall Virtual Environments. Drive qualified leads, launch new products, present to media and analysts, and interact with partners and prospects.
Demonstrate thought leadership with dynamic, interactive programs that connect audiences with content, experts and each other. Meanwhile, track attendees' engagement and interest level to zero in on the best prospects.
- Generate qualified leads at a lower cost per lead—reach and interact with a global audience, leadership and quickly qualify prospects.
- Bring products to market—launch to customers around the world in just hours or days instead of weeks or months. Hold project meetings, train internal teams, present your product to buyers and channels, brief analysts and media.
- Manage vendors—meet more frequently, stay on deadline and budget, and quickly secure approvals during product development. Schedule recurring sessions or easily hold impromptu meetings in a secure environment. Incorporate video into planning and review cycles.
InterCall supports you through the entire development and launch process with collaboration and communication solutions that bring your team together, wherever they are.
Services to Help You Succeed
- Webcast Studio—quickly set up your own webcasts using our intuitive wizard, or opt to have our professional staff manage your event.
- Virtual Environments—offer a standalone event to launch or showcase your product, or host an always-on marketing center that ensures your content is available to global buyers 24/365.
- Operator Assisted Conferencing—add professionalism and features to your conferences with the help of expert operators. It’s the best service for large or high-profile calls.
- Cisco WebEx Event Center—get everything you need to manage your online event, from planning the seminar to conducting the meeting to post-event follow-up.
- Reservationless-Plus—hold your conference call at any time without making a reservation. Additional call management features are available online.
- Unified Meeting 5—let people see what you are talking about and collaborate during your online meetings with our proprietary web conferencing product. You get audio, web and video conferencing in a single system that integrates with everyday business tools so starting and joining meetings is done just with a click of the mouse.
- Microsoft Lync Online—host online meetings using the web conferencing tool that is fully integrated with your entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Cisco WebEx Meeting Center—meet with people around the globe with a tried-and-true service that is the world’s most commonly used web conferencing tool.
- Engagement—reach and interact with key constituents, whether you need an intimate gathering for 3 or to deliver your message to 300,000.
- Track Attendee Behavior—data is the holy grail for today's marketers. An InterCall Virtual Environment features the Engagement Index™ and Smart Reporting, tracking all attendee activity and scoring lead based on your criteria.
- Global Reach
- Choose Your Level of Service—whether you host an audio conference or a virtual event, you can opt for a fully managed event or use our intuitive wizards and templates to set up your event yourself.
- Easy Scheduling—create meeting templates and distribution lists to quickly schedule events and invite attendees.
- Multimedia Content—present slides with animations, transitions, Flash, 3D objects and, streaming video.
- Document and Application Sharing—share documents, demonstrate software and whiteboard ideas in real-time.
- Multiple Panelists—bring in speakers from different locations on a single event.
- Q&A and Chat—increase interaction with a threaded Q&A feature that pairs questions with responses.
- Polls and Surveys—measure event effectiveness and gather feedback for future events.
- Registration and Reporting—customize event registration, track attendee behavior and answers to qualifying questions, then upload the results to CRM systems for fast sales follow-up.
- Integrated Audio Controls—control your Reservationless-Plus audio conference from within the web interface.