Effective Marketing and Lead Generation Programs
As a marketing professional, you're constantly challenged to do more with less. Your highly visible position requires that you manage high-profile relationships, measure and report on return on investment for each and every program and drive the development of competitively superior products and services.
Improve Your Marketing Efforts
InterCall provides remote meeting tools that help you more effectively manage vendors, launch products, present a professional image to media, analysts and potential customers and generate qualified leads cost effectively. All you need is a phone, computer and connection to the Internet.
- Generate leads – reach a geographically dispersed audience and quickly qualify prospects
- Bring products to market – hold project meetings, train internal teams, gather feedback and brief analysts and media
- Manage vendors – meet more frequently, stay on deadline and budgets and quickly get approvals
Services to Help You Succeed
- Operator Assisted – add professionalism and features to your conferences with the help of expert operators. It’s the best service for large or high-profile calls.
- Cisco WebEx Event Center, provided by InterCall – get everything you need to manage your online event, from planning the seminar to conducting the meeting to post-event follow-up.
- Reservationless-Plus – hold your conference call at any time without making a reservation. Additional call management features are available online.
- InterCall Unified Meeting – let people see what you are talking about and collaborate during your online meetings with our proprietary web conferencing product. You get audio, web and video conferencing in a single system that integrates with everyday business tools so starting and joining meetings is done just with a click of the mouse.
- Microsoft Lync Online, offered by InterCall – host online meetings using the web conferencing tool that is fully integrated with your entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, provided by InterCall – meet with people around the globe with a tried-and-true service that is the world’s most commonly used web conferencing tool.
- Easy Scheduling
Create meeting templates and distribution lists to quickly schedule events and invite attendees.
- Multimedia Content
Present PowerPoint presentations complete with animations, transitions, Flash, 3D objects and streaming video.
- Document and Application Sharing
Share documents, demonstrate software and whiteboard ideas in real-time.
- Multiple Panelists
Bring in speakers from different locations on a single event.
- Q&A and Chat
Increase interaction with a threaded Q&A feature that pairs questions with responses.
- Polls and Surveys
Measure event effectiveness and gather feedback for future events.
- Registration and Reporting
Customize event registration, track answers to qualifying questions then upload the results to CRM systems for fast sales follow-up.
- Integrated Audio Controls
Control your Reservationless-Plus audio conference from within the web interface.