An Engaging, Interactive Learning Experience
Provide learners instant and easy access to content, subject matter experts and peers, with greater ROI for Learning and Training programs.
With InterCall's award-winning Virtual Learning Environment you can easily create and deliver engaging, highly effective training and certification programs that learners can access 24/365. Blend formal and social learning in an immersive, engaging experience with custom learning paths and engagement metrics. Incorporate video and enable mobile learning.
- Immersive learning environment
- All your learning content in one user-friendly location
- Track and measure all learner behavior
- Integrated tools promote social learning
- Enable conversation, collaboration and community around content
- Global support and language capabilities
InterCall also offers audio, web and video conferencing services that help you collaborate and develop your training programs without increasing budgets or resources.
Services to Help You Succeed
Build and publish live or on-demand courses for internal or external audiences quickly and easily. Develop content-rich courses that maintain learners’ attention and accelerate learning. Create custom learning paths and develop courses to meet the requirements of multiple accreditation bodies.
Online Training Sessions
- Operator Assisted—add professionalism and features to your conferences with the help of expert operators. It’s the best service for large or high-profile calls.
- Cisco WebEx Training Center—deliver live, interactive training sessions. Share presentations, software and web sites, test and poll your participants and hold breakout sessions with state-of-the-art web training software.
- Reservationless-Plus—hold your conference call at any time without making a reservation. Additional call management features are available online.
- Unified Meeting 5—let people see what you are talking about and collaborate during your online meetings with our proprietary web conferencing product. You get audio, web and video conferencing in a single system that integrates with everyday business tools so starting and joining meetings is done just with a click of the mouse.
- Microsoft Lync Online—host online meetings using the web conferencing tool that is fully integrated with your entire Microsoft Office suite.
- Cisco WebEx Meeting Center—meet with people around the globe with a tried-and-true service that is the world’s most commonly used web conferencing tool.