Working in the health care industry involves a lot of communication with physicians, internal teams, vendors, partners and the media. You need to host focus groups and marketing events, conduct training sessions and review projects. InterCall offers a full suite of health care conferencing solutions so you can meet with a geographically dispersed audience—large or small—without spending a lot of money or time out of the office.
By using InterCall’s conferencing services, you can:
- Train your salesforce on new products and government updates
- Launch products to physicians, sales teams and the media
- Address regulatory, international and Medicare issues. Obtain recordings, transcriptions and detailed reports so you have an archive of your conference
- Ensure greater attendance with InterCall’s confirmation, reminder and meeting information services
- Save time when targeting the right audience and preparing material by using specialty list procurement and fulfillment services
Hosting health care marketing events takes a lot of planning, coordination and attention to detail. InterCall offers audio
conferencing services that are ideal for conducting these large-scale seminars online and ensures that they are just as successful as those hosted on-site. You can meet with physicians, trainees and media around the world without leaving your office.