Sleek, Stable and Always Engaging
InterCall Webcast Studio delivers the most engaging webcasting platform, boasting advanced customization options, improved platform stability and support, integrated content management features and a comprehensive user interface.
InterCall’s user-proven platform features unparalleled streaming video, animated presentation content and live interactive chat and Q&A, making it the virtual platform of choice for Fortune 500 companies, major medical and pharmaceutical organizations, education agencies and professional associations around the world.
Features & Specs
100% Adobe FlashWorks on all operating systems (Mac, PC and Linux) and in all current browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome and Opera).
Live or On-demand Audio and VideoA richer virtual presentation experience allowing for an incomparable level of user engagement.
Customizable to Meet Your NeedsMake your event look like yours with customizable branding, interface configurations and a whole host of other options to make your event a success.
Custom Branding more »
- Header – Customizable presentation interface above the media and slide window with a company logo or event branding.
- Standby image/logo – For an audio-only webcast or end user with a slow Internet connection, a speaker photo or company logo is displayed in the Media Window ensuring content delivery to end users.
- Post event survey/evaluation – Event branding can be applied to the top and bottom of the evaluation/survey/test for a unified end user event.
- Registration site and associated emails – Primary and secondary branding capabilities for full registration and simple self-registration.
- Thank you page – Customizable with company logo or event branding page participants are sent to following an event or evaluation completion.
Media Window more »
- Streaming video – Takes a feed from a web cam, on-site camera crew or studio video feed to display a single video in the media window.
- Streaming audio – For an audio-only event, or for end users with a slow Internet connection, a speaker photo, logo or other standby image is displayed.
- Multi-video presentation – Presenters located at separate computers can take control of the video and audio being pushed to the viewers in order to deliver a presentation with multiple speakers in different physical locations.
Interactive Slide Displaymore »
- Multiple slide decks – Ability to have multiple PowerPoint decks in a single event, sorted through a simple drop-down list.
- All builds and animations – All PowerPoint animations and builds supported.
- Video slides – Pre-recorded video slides can be displayed in the slide window.
- Annotation tools – Annotation toolkit available for presenter roles with appropriate permissions for on-the-fly slide mark-up.
- Full screen slides – Presenter-controlled full screen slide view to enlarge detailed slides and images.
Live and On-demand Polling more »
- Slide polling – Live polling questions and results are displayed in the slide window in real time as attendees submit their responses.
- Mini polls – Live polling questions are displayed in the module navigator to complement the presenter’s slide. Polling results are displayed in real time to the presenter only. Attendees do not see the results.
- On-Demand polling – Slide or mini polls pushed automatically during an on-demand presentation to ensure user engagement with the content being delivered.
User Interactivity more »
- Chat – Chat capabilities available for one-on-one sessions (between speaker - participant or tech support - participant) as well as group sessions.
- Q&A – Ask a text or audio question live to the presenter. For on-demand events, questions can be submitted and answered at a later time.
Optional User Modules more »
- Presenter bios – Available for live, Simulated live and on-demand presentations and allows all speakers to provide background information about themselves to attendees.
- Slide notes – Allows speakers to provide participants with additional information for each slide.
- Carbon cost savings calculator – Formulaic estimation calculating the carbon footprint savings based on number of attendees and their locations.
- Presentation assets – Section of the module navigator that can include downloadable files and hyperlinks to additional resource information.
- Text ticker – Running text at the bottom of the interface, pulling live updates and clickable links from any available RSS feed.
Integrated Registration more »
- Simple self registration – A simple registration system that pushes users directly into the event.
- Custom registration – A full-featured registration form using short form questions, long form questions, multiple choice and multiple select questions, allowing users to register in advance of a live event.
- Confirmation and reminder emails – Automatically generated emails confirming user registration, with optional reminders sent prior to the live event.
- Reporting – Information collected through registration is automatically tied to all user reports, available immediately following the presentation.
Post-event Tests and Surveys more »
- Graded tests – A customizable post-event certification or test users are automatically redirected to after a presentation.
- Surveys – Following a presentation, users are redirected to a custom branded, ungraded survey or evaluation. Participant responses are collected and included in program reports.
Presentation Archives more »
- Instant archive – An automatically created archive of the live program is available immediately following the event.
- One year of archived event hosting – An archive of the event is available at the original URL for viewing for up to a year after it has been completed.
On-demand Navigation more »
- Slide navigation - Allows the participant to click through the presentation and control the duration of viewing each slide.
- Presentation chapters – If requested, a presentation can be setup according to chapters, allowing participants to view the sections of their choice.
- Seek bar – Participant can navigate to a specific moment in the presentation using the seek and presentation timer below the media window.