Adobe Connect Intro Video
Adobe Connect Mobile
Adobe Connect for Webinars
Empower Your Employees with Cutting-edge Features
Ensure easy meeting access and intuitive experience
Ensure instant, easy access to collaborative online meetings, eLearning courses, and webinars with colleagues across the enterprise and with partners, customers, and prospects—from any location at any time on virtually any device.
Deliver rich, highly collaborative interactions so your teams can complete work faster
Engage your meeting participants with rich multimedia and share animated presentations, images, audio, video, and more. Enable attendees to participate from virtually any device in a variety of ways, including interacting with collaborative rich media applications, sharing content, exchanging chat comments, and voting in real-time surveys.
Capture audience attention and keep participants engaged
Make your presentations stand out and captivate your audience with interactive rich media content that you can easily share. As event host or presenter, you can also promote direct interaction with participants and keep them engaged using real-time whiteboard discussions, polling, chat, and live Q&A.
Rapidly create and deliver high-impact online training and on-demand courses
Easily create and deliver compelling, self-paced online courses; conduct highly interactive virtual classes; and efficiently manage training programs.
Meet your organization’s security and compliance requirements
Exercise complete control over access, content and application sharing, security polices, and auditing. Choose from hosted, on-premise or managed services deployment options, depending on your business and security needs.
Integrate with your existing systems and extend core Adobe Connect capabilities to meet specific needs
Protect existing and future technology investments using an enhanced Collaboration software development kit (SDK) and published APIs for easy integration. Customize and extend your web conferencing solution using Adobe’s robust ecosystem of advanced integration partners.
Top New Benefits of Adobe Connect
Easier to use
A primary focus of Adobe Connect is usability. With a new simplified interface featuring enhanced layouts and better organized controls, accessibility functions, and one-click sharing, Adobe Connect is now more powerful and easier to use. New usability features include:
- Simplified user experience—use Adobe Connect more intuitively. With the new user interface, you can easily discover all available functions and features through better organization and prominent display of the most important and frequently used controls and capabilities.
- Enhanced audio and video controls—Access audio and video controls centrally. They are prominently displayed and logically organized at the top of the meeting bar. All related capabilities are now centralized and easily accessible directly from each control.
- Unified attendee management—access all participant management functions from the Attendee pod. Hosts can change participant roles using simple drag and drop and assign video, audio, or screen-sharing rights using mouse-over controls. Presenters can quickly get a vote count using the new status view and easily control breakout sessions using the new breakout view.
- Optimized screen use—size your screen area for optimum viewing. The meeting interface rescales intelligently to provide optimum viewing experiences for any screen size or resolution. Presenters can now size their own version of the presenter-only area individually without impacting the view of other presenters.
- Improved accessibility—navigate the Adobe Connect interface completely via keyboard. Several hot keys are also supported for direct access to important functions and capabilities. Significant improvements in screen reader compatibility include JAWS and Win-Eyes support and accurate focus-location tracking by screen magnification software.
To collaborate effectively, dispersed teams need to be able to share ideas and communicate freely, as well as capture decisions and results. With Adobe Connect, collaboration capabilities are now more flexible and robust, enabling teams to drive better results. New collaboration features include:
- Advanced chat—organize chat into separate tabs for public and private conversations and reduce errant chat messages. Participants can choose the color and text size of their chat messages. Hosts can control whether private chats are allowed in a meeting room.
- Rich Notes pod—use rich formatting capabilities in the Notes pod, such as bold, italics, multiple colors, and bullets. The Notes pod also includes productivity and accessibility improvements like support for keyboard shortcuts. Hosts can save notes as an RTF file on their local drive and then email them to multiple participants directly from the Notes pod interface.
- Simplified Q&A pod—easily manage questions between multiple presenters during meetings. Presenters now have their own view for managing and answering questions and can assign/ reassign questions, see who is answering, or answer the question privately or publicly. Participants have a separate view to ask questions and see answers.
- Enhanced whiteboard—collaborate more effectively with enhanced whiteboard tools. In addition to the standard shapes available, you can create custom shapes and add text to shapes with just a simple double-click. The whiteboard can also be used in the overlay mode on top of a shared document to zoom and pan along with the document.
Richer audio and video experiences
Adobe Connect allows you to provide rich multimedia experiences to your participants with integrated audio and video conferencing. New features include:
- Two-way Universal Voice—bring the audio into an Adobe Connect room and provide two-way communication between VoIP and telephone audio to deliver richer experiences for all participants.
- Video conferencing integration—leverage existing investments in video conferencing solutions by integrating your video telephony devices supporting SIP/H.264 with the Adobe Connect platform (for on-premise deployments only). With this new feature, meeting hosts now have the option of bringing a live audio/video broadcast stream directly into an Adobe Connect meeting room.
Improved access and extensibility
Busy professionals working on multiple projects with global teams need the ability to track down key people, instantly collaborate, and come up with responses quickly to meet project milestones. The optional Adobe Connect desktop client allows workers to do just that. Plus, new and enhanced plug-ins for Microsoft Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite® 5, and Microsoft Office Communications Server clients improve productivity, as does an enhanced Collaboration SDK. Access and extensibility features include:
- New optional desktop client— set up and manage meetings more easily with the new optional Adobe Connect Desktop AIR® client. Invite participants to meetings right from your desktop. You can also instantly search for recorded Adobe Connect sessions, and download and playback recordings locally, even when offline.
- New and enhanced plug-ins— use the Microsoft Outlook add-in to schedule Adobe Connect meetings from your Microsoft Outlook Inbox based on your Exchange Calendar Free/Busy time. Using the Adobe Connect Add-in for Microsoft Office Communicator, see online and available contacts, then invite them to meet in your Adobe Connect room using your existing MOC client.
- Enhanced Collaboration SDK—write to more than 100 Adobe Connect APIs to customize the user interface, extend security features, or add virtually any functionality to Adobe Connect you desire. The new SDK also supports Flex®, Flash, and ActionScript® 3 for richer, more dynamic interactions and even more engaging online collaboration.
Increased security features and enterprise support
Adobe Connect is web conferencing for the enterprise. With strengthened security capabilities and improved support for virtualization and meeting resiliency, Adobe Connect is even more suited for enterprise deployments. New features include:
- Passcode-protected meeting rooms—set and manage passcodes over some or all meeting rooms to better manage participants and control meeting access. Hosts can set and reset passcodes that participants are required to enter upon login, protecting sensitive information.
- Session management—manage meeting session length for strengthened security and finer grained control of user sessions. Allow users to hold sessions for as long as necessary, while ensuring that idle sessions time out, reducing the risk of unwanted meeting access.
System requirements (Client): Hosted and licensed deployments
See the Adobe website for the most up-to-date Adbe Connect System Requirements.