Adobe Connect is an enterprise web conferencing solution for vertical markets associated with Web Meeting, eLearning, and Webinar applications. Adobe Connect is based on Adobe Flash® technology, so you can deliver rich interactions that participants can join easily.
Adobe Connect offers Web Meetings
, and Webinars
for all the following deployment options.
Start collaborating immediately with just a Web browser, Flash and an internet connection. Adobe manages everything for you so there’s no complicated hardware or software to install, setup or maintain.
An Adobe hosted deployment offers:
- Immediate account access
- Low initial investment
- reliable, redundant system architecture
- High-bandwidth Tier 1 hosting center
Outsource your IT management to us and we’ll take care of installation, upgrade and management while you retain the benefit of control, additional security options, and customizability of an on-premise deployment.
A managed services deployment offers:
- Rapid time to value
- Single-tenant hosted environment
- Failover between geographically distributed data centers
- 24x7 solution monitoring
- Designated success engineer and special support points of contact
- General maintenance, upgrades, and updates performed for you on your schedule
- High degree of customization and flexibility,including single sign-on (SSO), learning management system (LMS), and video integration
Features and Benefits
|No Infrastructure Requirement
|No IT management Requirement
|Dedicated Deployment Model
|Custom Reporting from Database (in real time)