InterCall Video Conferencing
Video conferencing is key to keeping business connected as travel budgets tighten and the time we have to get things done is ever decreasing. Using InterCall Video Conferencing, you can be sure you have access to more personal attention and training through our team of video experts, the latest in product innovation and proven service and reliability to ensure your message is successfully communicated.
With video conferencing you can:
- Keep your sales team connected to the latest product announcements without taking them out of the field.
- Visually showcase product releases to geographically dispersed business associates.
- Conduct focus groups and bring products to market faster without losing the face-to-face experience.
- Simplify your interviewing and new employee orientation process by conducting meetings via video conference.
Whether you need to meet one-on-one with a client or potential employee or bring remote teams together, InterCall Video Conferencing lets you meet virtually to improve communication, strengthen relationships, make quick decisions or finalize a strategy.
Use video conferencing for:
- Company-wide announcements
- Virtual training sessions
- Customer and project team meetings
InterCall’s Reservationless Video is the industry’s first truly reservationless video conferencing service. No reservations are necessary so you get quality service on our proven platform with a video-on-demand experience. With the touch of a button on your video remote control, you have the ability to control basic conference commands which means you no longer need the assistance of an operator. And with InterCall Video Online, you can conveniently manage your account profile and Reservationless Video meeting room settings.
Use Reservationless Video to:
- Organize weekly status meetings
- Arrange face-to-face meetings with employees, vendors and prospects
- Link cross-functional teams from around the world via video
- Gather participants for a last-minute video meeting
Increase the reach of your video conference through streaming. Allow more participants to take part in your event or record and store events for future use.