Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based collaboration service that brings together familiar Office desktop applications with business-class email, shared calendars, instant messaging (IM), video conferencing, and file sharing. With Office 365, you’ll receive secure, enterprise-grade productivity tools for a predictable monthly cost and no upfront infrastructure investments.
Office 365 plans can include Exchange Online, Lync Online, SharePoint Online and Office Professional Plus. With this powerful suite of solutions, you can get your work done faster from virtually anywhere, on any device.
Stay Connected On the Go
- Use Office across your devices—PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- Sign in to Office to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings
- Sync files to your devices using SkyDrive Pro for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
- When away from your devices, sign in to Office using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing
Enable Your Mobile Workforce
- Conduct effective online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Share documents from SkyDrive Pro or Microsoft SharePoint Online team sites with controlled access
- Extend Lync Online meeting access with InterCall Reservationless-Plus audio conferencing integration
Simplify IT Management
- Simplify management with a single, web-based admin center
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365—ready to use within moments of clicking “install”
- Receive protection against malware, spam, and phishing
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic back-up
- Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee
- 24/7/365 admin and end-user support from InterCall’s Office 365 support team
Get the Most from Your Investment
- Business-grade collaboration tools designed for your business
- Always get the latest technology for a predictable monthly cost
- Simplified per-user licensing of up to 5 devices per user
- No upfront licensing costs
- Easily add or delete users as you need to
Lync the Way You Want It
Not only are West companies, which include InterCall, the only providers in the world to offer the full suite of Office 365 services along with integrated audio conferencing, we also offer Lync on your terms—whether you want it fully hosted, hybrid, or on-premises. As part of the West family of companies, we deliver third-party audio conferencing integration for both Lync Online and Lync Server, along with Microsoft-certified SIP trunks for enterprise voice capabilities, hosted applications and carrier services – all from a single provider. And, as a Microsoft Gold Communications partner, our solutions are backed by unrivaled support and expert professional services.
Integrated Audio Conferencing from the World’s Leading Provider
With Office 365, offered by InterCall, you get our industry-leading Reservationless-Plus® audio conferencing platform integrated with Lync Online, delivering an enhanced meeting experience:
- Enable external participants to join meetings
- Connect on multiple devices
- Call scheduling via Outlook®
- PSTN dial-in and dial-out
- Mixed Lync/Reservationless-Plus recording
- End conference
- *0 in-call support
24/7 Global Support
InterCall provides 24/7 technical support to end-users and administrators thanks to our collaborations support team comprised of highly technical, certified agents skilled in the entire suite of Office 365 applications. The collaborations support team maintains a direct connection to Microsoft’s advanced support teams and can assist with:
- Implementation support
- Lync Online/audio integration support
- End user support
- Administrator support
- Presale technical assistance and consultations
- Proactive product updates and alerts
Training and Adoption Services
InterCall training and adoption services ensure the successful deployment of Office 365 and are designed to promote rapid acceptance and use of new applications.
- Every office 365 package comes with recorded training sessions for each of the products in the suite.
- InterCall also offers free online training sessions.
- Additional advanced training and adoption services are available for purchase including on-demand recorded sessions, pre-packaged live virtual trainings, and customizable programs to fit any need.
Deployment and Migration Services
As a Microsoft Gold Certified Unified Communications partner, InterCall has in-depth expertise in Microsoft professional services. Available for deployments of over 250 seats, professional migration services include the transition of operations and data, configuration and support from your legacy applications to Office 365 solutions.
- Enterprise (EPG) and mid-market support, migration and design services for Microsoft Exchange Server solutions.
- Notes and GroupWise to Exchange migration practice.
- Cloud migration services for Exchange, SharePoint, Microsoft Office Live Meeting and Lync Online.
- Ability to blend online services with private hosting and on-premises deployments in a rich or simple co-existence.
- Federation assistance
InterCall Office 365 plans for midsize
businesses and enterprises
Cloud-based email (25GB of storage space per user)
Contact and calendar sharing
Intranet site for your team
(up to 300 subsites)
(up to 300 subsites)
IM, PC-to-PC calling, and video conferencing
Integrated audio conferencing from InterCall
Hosted website for your business
Create and edit Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote files online
Premium antivirus and anti-spam filtering
Configurable anti-spam filtering
Microsoft community support
Live 24 x 7 audio support
End user support for Lync Online
Tier 1 and 2 admin technical support for the entire Office 365 suite
Active directory integration
Advanced voice (Hosted voice mail support with auto attendant capabilities)
Advanced email (Email archiving capabilities, 'legal hold', and unlimited email storage)
Office Professional Plus subscription
(For up to 5 devices per user)
All plans are compatible with desktop versions of Office 2007, Office 2008 for Mac, Office 2010, Office 2011 for Mac.
Standalone options are available. Contact an InterCall Office 365 specialist to learn more.
The successful implementation of new technologies does not end with deployment to the desktop. True success is achieved when end users effectively embrace the applications, resulting in a measurable return on investment and increased business productivity. InterCall Training and Adoption Services promote the successful deployment of all Office 365 applications and are designed to accelerate acceptance and use of new applications.Training is available online for free or in custom packages.
Register for free training:Register
For custom Office 365 training and adoption programs, contact your InterCall sales representative.