Operated Assisted audio conferencing gives your important conferences the support they need. Below are frequently asked questions about setting up teleconferencing calls and using Operator Assisted conferencing features.
- When should I use Operator Assisted conferencing?
- How do I schedule a call?
- What size conference does the service support?
- What features are available with Operator Assisted?
- Can I request operator assistance during my call?
Frequently Asked Questions
When should I use Operator Assisted conferencing?
You can use Operator Assisted anytime you want the assurance of making a reservation and having an operator greet you and your participants. It is also the ideal conference call service when you want to take advantage of special features, such as streaming, participant reports, transcription or recording.
How do I schedule a call?
To schedule an Operator Assisted call:
- Contact our reservations department:
- For basic Operator Assisted calls, go to www.intercallonline.com or call our reservations department at 800.374.2441 or +1.706.645.8600.
- For event services calls, contact event services reservations at 800.215.6764 or +1.706.634.4395.
- Specify if you would like to receive a reservation confirmation via email or fax. Reservation confirmations include your conference number, date and time of your call, any enhanced services and access information.
- Notify participants of the data and time of your call, conference number and the name of the phone conference. Alternatively, you can use InterCall’s notification services.
- At the scheduled call time, dial the assigned conference number. You’ll be greeted by an operator who will join you and your participants to the conference in a "meeting room" until the conference officially begins.
What size conference does the service support?
Operator Assisted supports calls range from three to 10,000 participants.
What features are available with Operator Assisted?
With Operator Assisted Conferencing, you can choose from any of our Surround-the-Call features, including registration, streaming, transcription or podcasting.
Can I request operator assistance during my call?
At any time during your call, you can request an operator simply by pressing *0 on your phone keypad.