Most of today’s top-notched marketers have either participated in or even executed their own virtual event. But many still miss the mark when it comes to using virtual events to ignite lead generation.
Although there’s no “one-size-fits-all” solution, we invite you to listen to industry leader Larry Cook of IBM.
As one of the key architects of the IBM Global Virtual Events Center—a dynamic and “always open” virtual business environment–here’s your chance to listen to a true lead generation expert and learn:
- To create innovative programs in your virtual events that keeps visitors coming back
- Secrets to driving amazing registration numbers, in both quantity and quality
- To keep your audience engaged, even after your event has concluded
And keynoted by Sharon Hudson of MarketingProfs, we’re certain you’ll come away with critical insights and ideas that will impact your virtual event strategies for years to come.
- Date: Tuesday, June 12, 2012
- Time: 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST
- Register here>>
You may also like...