Shuffling through hundreds of paper invoices, addressing envelopes and writing out checks can be an exhausting and tedious task. Managing your accounts and paying your bills shouldn’t be so difficult, it should be easy.
One of the most frequent questions our customer service team gets is about paying invoices. InterCall Online, our proprietary online account management tool, provides administrators with an on-demand solution to easily manage your InterCall payments. Below, you will find step-by-step instructions to view, print and pay your invoices all in one stop. The system is designed to accept payments from both electronic checks and credit cards!
VIEW & PRINT YOUR INVOICE
When using InterCall Online, you can view previous billing account invoices in PDF format.
- After logging into your InterCall Online account, select View Invoices from the left-hand navigation bar.
- Select the appropriate filter from the Filter By drop-down list (company name, company number, account name or account number) and enter the details in the Criteria field. Note: You can search a partial company or account name by including an asterisk (*) at the end of your entry.
- Click Filter Search.
- Select the appropriate account and click on Access Invoices. *Invoices can only be accessed at the account level. Please note: If you have searched by company name or number, you may access the accounts under the company by selecting Drill Down at the bottom of the screen.
- You will then receive a PDF format of your bill which you can then print or you can pay online.
PAY YOUR INVOICE
Pay one or more invoices online with our enhanced pay online functionality.
- From the invoice view screen, you can select Pay Online in the top section of the screen.
- A list of all outstanding invoices will be provided. Select one or more invoices from the list by checking the box next to the invoice(s).
- You can then designate the amount that should be paid for each invoice (partial payments are acceptable) and click Continue.
- Supply your payment information and select Continue.
- You will be provided a confirmation page so that your transaction can be reviewed before saving. Select Finish to complete your transaction. If modifications are needed, please select Back.
You might also like...