Where can small businesses network, receive exclusive offers and view original content?
InterChange – The Intersection of Commerce and Collaboration
InterChange is a virtual community designed to help your small business flourish. It’s FREE to join and accessible 24/7.
Within InterChange, you can:
- Engage with prospective customers, potential investors and highly influential decision makers in the Networking Café and community storefronts.
- Attend exclusive webcasts, monthly small business webinars and specially sponsored programs in the Event Center.
- Explore special offers and exclusive discounts in Enterprise Exchange and West Central showrooms.
- Discover collateral, white papers, research studies and presentations that benefit your company in the Resource Library and community storefronts.
This week we will feature a variety of webcasts in the events center including:
Tuesday, September 25
- Get to the Point (And Get People to See Things Your Way) with Terri Langhans at 1:00 PM Eastern
Wednesday, September 26
- Perseverance, Success and You! with Brian Patrick Jensen at 2:00 PM Eastern
Thursday, September 27
- Sins and CEOs: Lessons from Leaders and Losers That Will Change Your Career with Richard A. Moran at 3:00 PM Eastern
Friday, September 28
- Growing Your Business with Mark LeBlanc at 12:00 PM Eastern
Plus, you’ll be able to interact with InterCall staff in the West pavilion.
You might also like...