It’s not always easy working with a vendor or client on a long distance project. Costs can add up when you travel for face-to-face meetings, follow-ups and ultimately, the final contract that seals the deal.
After that’s done, you may find yourself on the road again when you meet with vendors or clients to review the project at different stages or to receive final approval. What if you could do it all from your desk, using the collaborative tools available in today’s conferencing software?
You can! A service like InterCall Unified Meeting® conferencing software lets you:
- Share files for project updates; no more waiting for emails to arrive or squinting at fuzzy faxes.
- Make changes to shared files and know everyone is on the same page—literally.
- Use a virtual whiteboard for brainstorming at any step of the process.
- Share ideas and resources through the web.
- Create video presentations to sell your ideas to clients in a visually dynamic way.
Reservationless-Plus services offered through InterCall let you hold impromptu meetings when you need more than two people on a spur-of-the-moment call. With just a few clicks you can move an audio conference to the web for full-featured web browsing and collaboration “in the cloud.”
After all the meetings are over, the work is done and you’ve gotten final approval for the project, video conferencing software lets you see the very real smile on your client’s face.
Think about your most recent project: How much time and money could you have saved using the collaborative tools in your conferencing software?