InterCall’s virtual events platform has many unique business applications but one of my favorites is Fortune Magazine’s Virtual Summit, October 2-3, 2012, which gives you the opportunity to spend two days with some of the most prominent women leaders in business, philanthropy, government, education and the arts.
You’ll learn ideas about leadership, building businesses and organizations, reputation, succession, mentoring and extending your power to make a difference in the world.
As a virtual participant, you’ll enjoy insider access to panelists, Fortune editors, headline speakers and more. Just check out some of the speakers on Tuesday, October 2:
- Ginni Rometty, president and CEO of IBM
- Ursula Burns, Chair and CEO of XEROX Corporation
- Lael Brainnard, Under Secretary for International Affairs, US Department of Treasury
- Ellen Kullman, Chair and CEO of DuPont
- Irene Rosenfeld, Chair and CEO of Kraft Foods.
- Suzanne Vega, Singer/songwriter
- Lena Dunham, Actress/filmaker
The event is free and by registering you can have your questions answered by conference speakers, chat with other virtual participants and enjoy access to on-demand webinars after the Summit has ended.
I’m planning to attend. Are you?