Organizations have been providing virtual human resource services for several years, and now some leading organizations are taking virtual HR to another level. In this online event, we will explore how leading organizations are going virtual and how they are leveraging virtual environments to recruit, on-board, provide benefits and help truly change the way their organization manages strategic HR functions.
For this free virtual event, we will cover:
Virtual Recruiting & Benefits
- Instant access to a global audience – engage and process a broad range of candidates around the world
- Cost-effective – interact with employee candidates in one-on-one virtual interactions like chat or even video
- Targeted – enable virtual networking based on specialties
- Easily on-board a global workforce
- Bring in company experts without disrupting their schedules
- Gain insights and tips from peers
So join us for this interactive event where you’ll not only “experience” a virtual environment, but hear first-hand from customers who’ve applied this technology for a variety for HR initiatives. You’ll also gain insight on some industry trends and best practices around the adoption of virtual environments. Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to chat with subject matter experts, network with other HR professionals and perhaps come away with new and exciting ideas to bring the virtual aspect to your HR department.
What: Virtualizing HR: Leveraging Virtual Environments for Recruiting, Benefits and More (a virtual event)
When: Thursday, February 9, 2012, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM Eastern
Where: Your Computer