InterCall has been making such significant strides in the past year as a full-service, international conferencing company, it's easy to forget we've been maintaining this growth pace for several years.
It's true that in 2009 to 2010 we introduced our popular Mobile Assistant smart phone application (previously available for Blackberry and mobile phones) to iPhone users and started rocking the InterCall Lounge with the coolest hold music you can find on the web.
For our innovation and growth in the challenging economy, we’ve been recognized as leaders in the industry in 2009 with the Frost & Sullivan North American Conferencing Services Growth Excellence of the Year Award for our:
- Exceptional performance in a year of severe challenges.
- Demonstration of the organizational prowess to ride out the challenging economy.
- Enormous agility in addressing strategic market shifts and changes in end-user preferences.
We don't like to brag so we'll let Frost & Sullivan research analyst Subha Rama share more about why the global growth consulting company selected InterCall for this honor: “A comprehensive product portfolio built through a combination of innovation and acquisitions, strong technology, global footprint, a vast pool of high-value multi-national clients, and powerful marketing and sales strategies have helped InterCall become the largest provider of conferencing services globally. The company has consistently proven its ability to compete with incumbent service providers in a number of global markets and extend its leadership position in the conferencing services industry."
InterCall in 2010
We are going to stay the course and continue to:
- Continue to build upon our solid proprietary online meeting service, InterCall Unified Meeting, to create a solid, yet simple, meeting experience.
- Further our strategic partnerships with key companies like IBM, Adobe, Microsoft and Cisco to provide more services to our customers.
- Keep the convergence of communications technologies at the forefront of our minds as we enhance our video and web conferencing services to keep pace with what today's business owners need.
- Offer more than 400,000 conferencing ports and 150,000 IP conference ports available globally for superior international conference call service.
- Provide 24/7 customer support for your international conferencing needs.
- Offer a number of extra services in addition to international conferencing, including event planning to being a turnkey audio, video and web conference service provider for businesses of every size.
Cambria Vaccaro is the Senior Director, Marketing Communications and our “Industry News” blogger. Cambria has been in the conferencing industry for nearly fifteen years, and has seen it evolve from a traditional video bridging service to include cool web features and remote communication services. She is an avid runner, cook, wife and mother of two gorgeous girls.