The Healthcare Reform Act will potentially see up to 30 million new people enter into the healthcare system which will necessitate dramatic changes in the way resources are allocated and care is delivered.
Join us on Wednesday, January 26, at 2:00 PM EST as our panel of experts addresses this urgent issue.
Our distinguished executive panel will share their perspectives on the demand for talent and their leadership strategies for developing the critical talent necessary for the future.
- JC Heinen, SVP leadership and talent development global practice at Lee Hecht Harrison
- Lee Hecht Harrison is the global talent development leader in connecting people to jobs and helping individuals improve performance.
- JC has applied her 30 years of consulting and coaching expertise towards helping healthcare organizations implement successful talent and leadership development strategies.
- Michael Rowan, FACHE, executive vice president and chief operating officer, Catholic Health Initiatives
- CHI is the nation’s third-largest Catholic healthcare system with headquarters in Denver. CHI is a faith-based national non-profit health organization system that operates in 19 states and includes 73 hospitals; 40 long-term care, assisted- and residential-living facilities; two community health-services organizations; and home health agencies.
- Dr. Donna Lynn, president of Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Colorado Region Kaiser Permanente Colorado
- Kaiser Permanente Colorado has more than 525,000 members in the six-county Denver area, Colorado Springs and Pueblo.
- Kaiser owns and operates over 20 full-service medical offices and is Colorado’s largest group medical practice organization.
- Joe Cabral, senior vice president and chief human resources officer, North Shore-LIJ Health System
- North Shore services seven million people in Long Island, Manhattan, Queens and Staten Island.
- North Shore operates the largest “corporate university” in the healthcare industry—the Center for Learning and Innovation.
Interested in attending? Register now for our panel discussion>>
We have many other exciting topics planned for our webinar series this year featuring top subject-matter experts.
Be sure to join us on February 16 at 1:00 PM EST for our next webinar, “Managing People You Rarely See,” featuring Corinne Miller.